How We Excel at Dermatology Billing & Coding Services
Complete Dermatology Billing and Coding Solution with:
- Claims billed and payments are posted daily
- Clean claims with fewer denials
- Accelerated payments
- Accounts receivable claims followed up daily
- Fewer days in AR for your patient claims
- Low accounts receivable balance
- Patient bills sent weekly after payment posting
Benefits of Dermatology Billing and Coding with 1st Medical Billing®
- No long-term contracts
- Improved income and collections
- Patients can pay online or over the phone
- Patient account data transparency
- 24/7 online patient account access
- Practice management and financial reporting
- Specially trained staff and certified dermatology coders
- Quality assurance checks during the billing process
- Reports concise and accurate to help you make decisions
- Detailed monthly reporting and comprehensive reports online
Hiring a billing service that understands your dermatology practice is one of the most important decisions you will ever make. For a total data solution, we can also assist you with electronic health records selection. Your dermatology billing company needs to have the necessary experience to handle the complexities presented by dermatology billing and coding. Let 1st Medical Billing® give you the financial peace of mind you deserve. See our services for information regarding our dermatology billing services.
Why Select 1st Medical Billing®
The cornerstone of our philosophy is making a commitment to make each claim pay. This is what separates us from the crowd. For most clients we are able to collect ninety percent of their claim income in sixty days with the majority of claims spending fewer than twenty five days as in accounts receivable*. These claims are easy to make but it requires knowledge, effort and most of all commitment, to achieve these results.
We achieve superior results for clients by adding value to their business with improved collections, accelerated payments, at a lower billing cost. When we review new client accounts, billed inhouse or with by another billing company, the most frequent problem we turnaround is excessive aging of patient claims.
The financial strength of your dermatology practice is directly related to timely billing and claim payment. We have knowledgeable professionals with years of experience providing dermatology billing services. We focus our attention on your dermatology patient claims to improve payments so you can concentrate on your practice.
Comprehensive Dermatology Billing, Collections, EHR Consulting, Practice Management
1st Medical Billing® offers comprehensive dermatology billing services and collections. Initial evaluation of your practice and AR is included before we move forward. We offer computer systems and software designed specifically for dermatologists.
We provide comprehensive medical billing solutions for your dermatology practice including EHR selection Medicare MIPS reporting and other practice management services. We provide real time data for your patient accounts.
We eliminate the data black hole where the billing company does not offer online access and only monthly reports. You provide the billing company information and get little in return. We believe data transparency results in better reimbursement and more satisfied patients. If you are ready to optimize your dermatology billing and data needs give us a call. Here are some of our services:
- Dermatology EHR consulting – We make EHR recommendations for a total data solution.
- Data entry – Obtaining information from the physician and entering it into the system.
- Claim filing – Daily transmission of electronic claims to you or an additional clearinghouse.
- Payment posting – When payments come in from insurance companies they are posted for real time account status.
- Appeal Filing – We handle claim appeals and resolve difficult claims with the insurance company on your behalf. Claim denials are challenged or appealed with the insurance companies to ensure equitable reimbursement.
- Accounts Receivable Management – We solve claim issues to secure fair payment from insurance companies.
- Patient Statements – Patient statements are sent weekly after payment posting on behalf of your dermatology facility.
- Practice Reporting – Clear, concise reports are sent monthly providing essential business metrics.
- Credentialing – We make recommendations on pay or mix and credential your practice or group with insurance entities.
Reduce Your Expenses with 1st Medical Billing®, Your Dermatology Medical Billing Company
Our clients reduce their office expenses by using our services and see their income rise typically ten to twenty percent*. We are your trusted partner entering your claims daily. We do not take a vacation from your patient accounts. There is no down time for training, no systems to maintain, no paid time off.
We can use existing software or we can use our practice management software. If you choose our software there are no costly software updates, support fees or systems to backup and maintain. We offer fair affordable pricing with no hidden costs or additional charges. If you billing is controlling you, let us be your total solution.
Be Proactive, Make a Decision Today
We are amazed how long physicians and practice managers wait to improve their billing. Does your billing suffer from these symptoms?
- Payments arrive sporadically
- Payments are lower than expected
- Claims are not entered daily
- Payments not posted promptly
- Aging claims are not followed up
- Patient payments not posted
- Patient statements sent on irregular cycle
- Patient demographics not corrected
Free yourself from the billing headache and let 1st Medical Billing® increase your reimbursements, reduce the time it takes to get paid and lower your accounts receivable balance. Choose 1st Medical Billing® as your dermatology billing service for more effective reimbursement at a lower cost.
When you go on vacation we are still at work getting you paid. As your dermatology billing company we will let you and your staff focus on practicing medicine. Let us get you paid, we do it every day. Whether you’re a small dermatology practice, a large multi-provider group or a facility, make 1st Medical Billing® your trusted dermatology billing service.
*Please Note: Results are not guaranteed, implicitly or explicitly. Results will vary depending on factors including but not limited to: payer mix; specialty; practice demographics, operations, and management.